First OB appointment
9 weeks, 4 days
Just the standard first pre-natal with the nurse practitioner. My ob doesn't see you until after 13 weeks and after you've seen the NP. I got to skip the pap test because I had one in March. She had to dig around a bit with the doppler, but we did hear the heartbeat. It was fwoosh-fwooshing away at 164 bpm. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh of relief.
I'm thinking I might skip my OB appointment next month and just rent a doppler for home. It would be about one third the cost since this baby is all out of pocket and checking for the heartbeat is basically the only reason for the next appointment.
Just the standard first pre-natal with the nurse practitioner. My ob doesn't see you until after 13 weeks and after you've seen the NP. I got to skip the pap test because I had one in March. She had to dig around a bit with the doppler, but we did hear the heartbeat. It was fwoosh-fwooshing away at 164 bpm. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh of relief.
I'm thinking I might skip my OB appointment next month and just rent a doppler for home. It would be about one third the cost since this baby is all out of pocket and checking for the heartbeat is basically the only reason for the next appointment.

<< Home